We’re looking for an experienced backend developer, who can help us to bring our web-based eSports platform to the next level. Our current tech stack is Golang + SQL. Moving forward we’re going to upgrade from monolithic infrastructure to the microservices approach. We need someone who is comfortable writing complex SQL queries, implementing sophisticated algorithms in Golang, and designing APIs while working together with the dev/product team on new features.
- Work together with Product Owners and frontend developers to develop new features.
- Gradually migrate from a monolithic architecture to microservices.
- Help DevOps with a transition to a SaaS platform (AWS).
- Constantly improve performance and detect bottlenecks in the server architecture.
- Cover code with Unit/Acceptance tests and some documentation.
- Troubleshoot issues found during development and/or reported from production.
Required Experience and Knowledge:
- Expert in Golang
- Comfortable writing complex SQL queries
- RESTful API
- WebSockets (Socket.io/Pusher)
- OOP and Design patterns
Nice to have experience with:
- Serverless (AWS lambda and similar)
- TDD / BDD approach
|Typ av företag||Start-up Produktbolag|
|Antal anställda||20-49 anställda|
|Bransch||Spel & E-sport|
Esportal Group’s goal is to be the number one go to place for esports.
Esportal Group has built the fastest growing esports platform in the Nordics with the goal to become the number one go to place for the world’s top esport titles. We combine a digital platform for esports matchmaking and tournaments, Esportal, with physical gaming centres under the iconic brand Inferno online. Our vision is to create state-of-the-art experiences for the world’s esports enthusiasts and gamers.
The digital platform Esportal is a web-based competitive arena for the major esport titles. We aim to make gaming in a matchmaking and tournament environment a more engaging experience, removing disruptive influences such as disconnects, cheaters and trolls. Our platform is seamlessly integrated with the games and all players of any skill can find their level, hang out with friends and get instant results with updated statistics.
Esportal operates a freemium business model where members can access multiple subscription-based services and features, with high conversion rates on our core markets. We also offer companies to be able to reach the rapidly growing and global esports community with advertising and sponsored tournaments.
Möjlighet att jobba hemifrån