To be successful in the role of Back-end Developer at tretton37, we think you:
- Have a thirst for knowledge - always staying curious, keeping up to date and sharing what you know!
- Have several years of professional experience in .Net or Java/Scala
- Knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases
- Write code that is clean, reusable and testable.
- Are a team-player with a passion for development.
- Have experience in working with distributed systems
- Deeper understanding in one of the PaaS providers (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- $ git commit (often)
If you can take the lead in agile development projects then we could do even greater things together!
When two experienced consultants founded tretton37 in 2010 in Lund, they did it to challenge the industry standards. Tired of being called a resource, they decided to create a knowledge based company where they would love to work at themselves. They envisioned an admired company, which would show genuine care for its people, community and clients through sharing knowledge. Throughout the sharing process, all these stakeholders would receive a value - something that is extremely important for every single one of them and helps them develop and grow. This is how tretton37 works really hard to earn your admiration.
Today, we are a home to the 200 best and the brightest people who are passionately sharing their knowledge and helping clients achieve their most ambitious goals.
Google Cloud Platform
Balans mellan fritid och arbete
|Typ av företag||Konsultbolag|
|Antal anställda||100-499 anställda|