As Backend or Fullstack Developer, you will be responsible for creating great applications that enable medical doctors to provide better care for their patients. CDS services are embedded inside electronic health record (EHR) systems and help healthcare professionals to stay up to date with the latest research. You will work with a team that is passionate about improving healthcare by developing software tools to facilitate clinical decision-making at point of care.
Your task will be to develop our backend part of CDS but depending on your background and interest there is an opportunity to work with our frontend as well. You will work with some of the latest technologies and the infrastructure that supports them in a DevOp’s spirit. In this role, you will work collaboratively within a team of requirement owners, developers and clinical rule modelers to develop, deploy and operate our systems.
- Working experience and good knowledge of JAVA
- Experience with one or more microservices frameworks.
- Experience working with microservices architectures and/or integrating systems
- Familiar with automation/configuration management and continuous delivery
- Able to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- Knowledge of some version control system.
- Experience with SQL (NoSQL repository experience is a plus).
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
Nice to have:
Experience from the healthcare industry
Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
Knowledge of other programming languages apart from Java
|Typ av företag||Produktbolag|
|Antal anställda||500-999 anställda|
|Bransch||Vård & Hälsa|
The leading Scandinavian supplier of e-health solutions. Providing smart, reliable and user-friendly IT solutions to improve health care and patient safety!
Cambio is a market-leading supplier with a comprehensive offering for the entire healthcare and care chain. The goal is to offer the most innovative and cohesive solutions for regions and municipalities. We are growing continuously and now have about 700 employees in several countries. Cambio is certified by Great Place To Work and this year we placed in the top 15 list and received the award "Sweden's Best Workplace 2020"!
Balans mellan fritid och arbete
Erbjuder arbete inhouse
Fri tillgång till snacks och annat tilltugg
Mer än 25 dagars semester
Möjlighet att jobba hemifrån
Tillgång till dusch