We are now expanding our product and tech team and as part of that, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer who can take FirstVet’s services to a global audience together with our fantastic developers. You will work in a small, agile team with a lot of responsibility and great opportunities to influence technical solutions, strategies, and processes.
Your role will be crucial in defining and improving how we work with CI/CD, automation, metrics, monitoring, and infrastructure as code. Since we value cooperation and knowledge sharing, an important part of the role will be to work closely with the developers to identify areas of improvement and spread best practices to the entire team.
Currently, our platform is using a tech stack that includes AWS, Linux, PHP, MySQL, and frameworks like Laravel, Vue, NativeScript, and Angular.
- Improve our systems and services in AWS
- Make sure that we have excellent metrics, monitoring and alerting in place
- Drive the selection of tools and frameworks related to automation and infrastructure
- Design technical solutions that are robust, secure and scalable
- Develop our CI/CD pipelines to streamline our processes for taking code from commit to successfully running in production
- Continuously be looking for improvements in performance, security, availability, stability, scalability and efficiency of the FirstVet platforms
- Share best practices and spread knowledge to the other members of the team
Who are we:
We are a young and fast-growing start-up working passionately to build a high-quality service and an expansive global company. We value personal qualities at least as much as background and experiences. We believe that having fun together in a professional environment will build a long-lasting company culture where everyone gives 100%.
The person we are looking for:
The person we are looking for is someone who is able to work independently and drive technical solutions from start to completion. You love to solve problems, create robust, well-tested, and documented technical solutions of high quality, and get excited about scaling applications to users across the world. You are an excellent team player and have a humble personality. Apart from that, we also believe that you have...
- 5+ years of recent experience of working with cloud-based environments such as AWS.
- Experience in implementing, maintaining, and improving production environments in AWS and you also understand and have experience of AWS services such as S3, Route 53, Elastic Beanstalk/ELB, CloudWatch, EC2, RDS and similar
- Hands-on experience in Linux environments and networking
- Experience from infrastructure as code frameworks, such as CloudFormation or similar and you also have knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipelines.
- Good understanding of cloud security
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Apart from the above-mentioned requirements we also see that it is a plus if you have an interest in animals since we have the pleasure of having plenty of dogs at the office.
So, if you like cuddling with dogs, having sea view coffee breaks, and want to take part in changing how pet care is provided worldwide - FirstVet might be the right place for you!
During this specific time, we are working both remotely and at the office.
|Typ av företag||Start-up|
|Antal anställda||50-99 anställda|
|Bransch||Vård & Hälsa|
Join us in changing how pet care is provided worldwide!
FirstVet is the first truly digital veterinary clinic. We let pet owners meet licensed veterinarians via their mobile, tablet or laptop. Our solution contributes to a more balanced and better functioning care process for all parties. By providing a first point of contact for all pet owners FirstVet makes pet care more available, more efficient and more qualitative.
Erbjuder arbete inhouse
Husdjur är tillåtet
Mer än 25 dagars semester
Möjlighet att jobba hemifrån