We’re looking for a front-end developer to join our Web team at Tradera. You will work with passionate developers who are building customer facing applications for thousands of users in the Nordic region. You will help define the technical approach for UI development on the platform. Work in harmony with tech, product management and UX to drive forward the next generation of our user facing applications. You will be critical in taking complex problems and creating simple, elegant solutions that elevate a world class experience on Tradera.com.
What you'll do:
• Build and maintain scalable applications
• Bind our front-end and backend services together
• Define and implement new platform initiatives and push Tradera’s Front-End stack forward
• Collaborate with software engineers, product management, UX, and operational teams
• Ensure that our users’ experience is the very best it can be
Who you are:
• Software development experience, with emphasis on Front-End.
• 4+ years of experience within front-end development and React.
• An understanding of the complete software lifecycle.
• Comfortable with tooling, build pipelines and getting code into production
• Demonstrated experience defining strategic technical UI/Technical direction for a product
Nice to haves:
• Experience with working on high traffic websites
• Experience within E-Commerce or related industry
• Knowledge of UI Automation testing frameworks and best practices
• Proficiency understanding cross-platform compatibility issues and workarounds.
• You value team success over personal success
Flexibility to work from home/remotely for the remainder of the year. After that you will be working from our office in central Stockholm. We offer relocation packages if you do not currently live here.
|Typ av företag||Produktbolag|
|Antal anställda||20-49 anställda|
Driving the transition to sustainable shopping
Tradera is one of Sweden’s largest online marketplaces with more than 2 million product listings every day, ranging from fashion and interior design to tech and collectibles. One of five Swedes have a Tradera account and we have around 4.5 million weekly visits and over 100 bids per seconds during peak traffic.
At Tradera you’ll be working together with a group of talented people who love what we do. For us, it’s important that you enjoy coming to work every day, and therefore we try to create a relaxed and none prestige environment for everyone. We also regularly organize workout sessions at the gym, yoga classes, after works and other fun for us to get to know each other better.
Our vision is to drive the transition to sustainable shopping. We are continuously developing our product and the technical platform is the enabler for this. As an organization, we have an ethos to challenge all aspects of the product lifecycle, progressively learning from hypothesis and data driven development.
Avsatt tid för vidareutbildning
Balans mellan fritid och arbete
Möjlighet att jobba hemifrån
Tillgång till dusch