We are now looking for a creative and talented Full stack CRM Developer!
How you will make an impact:
Together with the AMP-team, you will play a key role in delivering fantastic tools for our colleagues around the globe! We work hard to amplify the business by challenging the existing processes, building new tools and services.
Among other things, your day to day will be filled with:
- Working with systems ranging from Salesforce, ERP, marketing automation to APIs for our web services.
- Translating functional requirements into technical implementations
- Writing high-performance, reusable and reliable code with best practices
You can expect to:
- Have fun and take a lot of pride in what you and all of Epidemic Sound is doing
- Build features and services for the rest of the company to interact with
- Enable data driven decisions by building integrations between our platforms
- Collaborate with a multinational global team
- Learn a ton of new things: Be it through hack-days, conferences or tech-talks, we emphasize learning and we also expect you to share your knowledge with your colleagues
Who are you?
You are a passionate and creative problem solver that wants to build tools that can challenge the business and likes to transfer business needs into technical solutions. You are eager and open to learn with the ability to connect your role and impact on the larger picture of Epidemic Sound's vision.
It would also be music to our ears if you:
- Have worked with CRM, ERP and Marketing Automation systems
- Have demonstrated knowledge of the Salesforce.com sales- & service- development environment including, but not limited to items such as custom objects, workflows, triggers, and SOQL
- Like to be part of the process from discovery to implementation and training of end users
- Are into music in general (either as an artist of fan/listener)
|Typ av företag||Produktbolag|
|Antal anställda||100-499 anställda|
We are disrupting the music industry and soundtracking the world
At Epidemic Sound we are all about building fantastic products that people love to use. To accomplish this we are big believers in teamwork and collaborative problem solving, and we value communication, empathy and a team-first mindset.
Our multiple development teams consists of developers, product owners, designers and data scientist who work closely together with the ownership and freedom to make the most of their product area.
We have an amazing office with an exceptional vibe on Södermalm in central Stockholm.
Google Cloud Platform
Balans mellan fritid och arbete
Erbjuder arbete inhouse
Mer än 25 dagars semester
Möjlighet att jobba hemifrån
Utökat stöd vid föräldraledighet