If you were to become a member of our team at tretton37, you will always be in focus. Your interests, ambitions, and your own development are important to us. Therefore, we work hard to find the most interesting and exciting assignments that suit each developer's preferences. We find assignments for YOU and not the other way around. Our project is often between 6-18 months and we prefer to work in teams and with the ability to work from our office.
Our developers are not all the same and we are not looking for a specific type of competence, we want to work with the best developers on the market, regardless of background or skills.
We believe in sustainability and having once life puzzle together, you will have a monthly salary regardless of your assignments.
As a developer here, you will be part of a community, created by developers - for developers. We are driven by competence sharing in all forms and formats. You will be offered the time and resources to work with our own development.
Read more about us here: https://tretton37.com/
|Typ av företag||Konsultbolag|
|Antal anställda||100-499 anställda|
Create value by sharing knowledge
We are a consulting company founded by developers, for developers. The decisions we make, the challenges you get and the assignments you work on are based on this.
_built on ambitious heritage
We were founded back in 2010, when two experienced consultants Martin & Oskar decided to challenge the industry standards and challenge the world with tretton37. They were set on creating a knowledge-driven company in which they would work closely with their clients and embark on journeys towards well crafted software.
Oskar & Martin have envisioned a globally admired company. A company which is based on extraordinary people who would provide tretton37 clients and the community with unparalleled experiences and thought provoking knowledge.
Today, tretton37 consists of a significantly larger family of what we think are the best and the brightest people. People who are driven by the art of software craft and are wholeheartedly devoted to sharing their knowledge. tretton37 is a closely connected family of impressive individuals, together we empower our clients to embrace their digital destiny with high quality software solutions.
So, what can you expect?
- A knowledge-sharing focused culture
- An inclusive culture where everyone cares and an honest family spirit
- Interesting assignments and technical challenges in your day-to-day
No matter if it comes to preparing for a client interview or solving technical challenges there is always someone who will offer their knowledge and expertise and have your back.
This materialises in:
- A fully autonomous competence budget (18K SEK + 2 days/year)
- 3 company conferences/year (Knowabungas)
- Master Classes in niche subjects such as Mob Programming with - Woody Zuill and Web Performance with Harry Roberts (Evolve)
- On top of that 60+ other internal and external knowledge activities (Open Space, Code Lunches, LeetHack, CodeBlackout, JS Quiz, LeetSpeak etc)
_an inclusive culture where everyone cares
One of our greatest accomplishments is that we have stayed true to our values while growing. From the first day that you start at tretton37, we want you to feel like a part of the tretton37 family. Apart from the usual perks such as parental pay top-up, wellness contribution, tools and equipment, yearly salary review (also during COVID-19) and all those things we also have:
- Christmas and summer parties for the entire family (not entirely true, no kids on the Christmas party :D )
- Health and fitness initiatives (mindfulness, climbing, soccer, paddle,
- Joint lunches every month - remote edition right now (Leetlunches)
- Social activities (DJ class, 1337bake-off, tabletop games, remote pet parade, retro video games, plant exchange day etc)
- Transparency & get involved. (voluntary quarterly meetings, together with weekly updates from our CEO and CTO where your vote and voice is heard and matters. Take part in creating and improving our company!)
_Interesting assignments and technical challenges
Nobody in our sales team works for commission, we have eliminated incentives like that since day one for all roles in our company. You can be sure to work closely with the sales team and your manager to make sure the assignment fits you, your life situation and your tech-stack, while they are also challenging and fun!
Google Cloud Platform
Avsatt tid för vidareutbildning
Balans mellan fritid och arbete
Tillgång till dusch
Utökat stöd vid föräldraledighet