You will work in a small cross-functional autonomous team focusing on building the future of pet care by developing the mobile app. Regardless of your experience we are expecting you to actively challenge yourself as well as your colleagues in improving our services. Depending on your level of experience, you have the ability to independently, or with the support from your team drive technical solutions from start to completion.
Although we don’t expect you to know everything, ideally you’re familiar with our tech stack:
AngularJS, TypeScript and NativeScript
- Design and develop our iOS and Android mobile applications, written in NativeScript, Angular and TypeScript.
- Work in close cooperation with our product team to create intuitive and engaging UI/UX solutions.
- Improve and streamline our mobile application delivery pipeline.
- Make sure that we have good metrics, monitoring and alerting in place.
The person we are looking for:
- You have previous experience working with mobile development
- Have experience of interacting with REST APIs
- Have a user-centric approach with a good understanding of UI/UX
- Fluency in English both in speech and writing
Apart from the above-mentioned requirements, it goes without saying that an interest in animals is highly desirable. We’re a pet-oriented organization and it’s not unusual to run into our officedogs or for a cat to join our Zoom calls!
|Typ av företag||Start-up Produktbolag|
|Antal anställda||50-99 anställda|
|Bransch||Vård & Hälsa|
Join us in changing how pet care is provided worldwide!
FirstVet is the first truly digital veterinary clinic. We let pet owners meet licensed veterinarians via their mobile, tablet or laptop. Our solution contributes to a more balanced and better functioning care process for all parties. By providing a first point of contact for all pet owners FirstVet makes pet care more available, more efficient and more qualitative.
Erbjuder arbete inhouse
Husdjur är tillåtet
Mer än 25 dagars semester
Möjlighet att jobba hemifrån