As a mobile app developer at FirstVet, you will be a part of our fantastic product and tech team where you together with your teammates continuously strive to make FirstVet's apps and services even more awesome. You will work in a small agile tech team together with the Tech Lead and other software engineers solely concentrated on improving Firstvet's Mobile apps. To be successful in this role, we believe that you actively challenge yourself as well as your colleagues in improving our services. You can independently drive technical solutions from start to completion but you see the advantages of teamwork and that sharing best practices with your colleagues regardless of the level of experience is a key to success.
You love to solve problems and write robust, well-tested, and maintainable code of high quality. You have a good eye for UI/UX design and get excited about creating a great experience for our users across the world. Currently, our platform is based on frameworks like PHP/Laravel, Vue, NativeScript, Angular, and TypeScript.
This is a full-time role based in our office in Stockholm.
- Design and develop our iOS and Android mobile applications, written in NativeScript, Angular, and TypeScript.
- Work in close cooperation with our product team to create intuitive and engaging UI/UX solutions.
- Improve and streamline our mobile application delivery pipeline.
- Make sure that we have good metrics, monitoring, and alerting in place.
To be successful in this role, we believe that you are a team player who always strives to develop yourself as well as others and where an outstanding result achieved together always is the goal. You have a humble personality, great interpersonal skills, and an ability to spread energy around you. Apart from that we also believe that you…
- Probably have 3-5 years of experience working with mobile development.
- Have experience interacting with RESTful APIs
- Have a user-centric approach with a good understanding of UI/UX
- Speak English fluently. We also see that at least a good understanding of Swedish is beneficial.
Apart from the above-mentioned requirements we also see that it is a plus if you have an interest in animals since we have the pleasure of having plenty of dogs at the office. So, if you want to take part in changing how pet care is provided worldwide – FirstVet might be the right place for you!
During this specific time, we are working both remotely and at the office.
|Typ av företag||Start-up Produktbolag|
|Antal anställda||50-99 anställda|
|Bransch||Vård & Hälsa|
Join us in changing how pet care is provided worldwide!
FirstVet is the first truly digital veterinary clinic. We let pet owners meet licensed veterinarians via their mobile, tablet or laptop. Our solution contributes to a more balanced and better functioning care process for all parties. By providing a first point of contact for all pet owners FirstVet makes pet care more available, more efficient and more qualitative.
Erbjuder arbete inhouse
Husdjur är tillåtet
Mer än 25 dagars semester
Möjlighet att jobba hemifrån