What you’ll do:
- Help develop our mobile application in Flutter
- Implement features and ensure good quality and coverage in tests
- Collaborate with team members through brainstorms, code reviews, pair (or mob) programming etc
- Help evolve the tooling for our CI and CD processes
- Participate in feature definition and design work together with a vibrant team of designers and developers
- Have your work directly affect customers, immediately
- Have a lot of fun with us!
Who you are:
- You’ve been working as a mobile developer for a few years, and have built and released working applications
- You have experience with cross-platform frameworks like Flutter or React Native
- You care about the user and how usability, accessibility and performance affects them
- You love to learn new things and enjoy being able to support and enable others to become more productive
- You enjoy working in a diverse group of people with different expertise.
- You speak English at an expert level (Swedish is not a requirement)
Nice to have’s:
- Flutter experience
- You’re interested in Apple’s HIG and Google’s Material Design
- Experience of native mobile development, with Swift or Kotlin
|Typ av företag||Start-up Produktbolag|
|Antal anställda||10-19 anställda|
|Bransch||Media & Underhållning|
For a happy media production industry
Qyre is a digital management tool launched in 2020 for the very freelance-reliant media production industry. We offer a solution that allows production companies to staff up entire TV, film or commercial productions in a matter of minutes while at the same time keeping all production info, communication, and valuable data in one place - streamlining the incoherent systems that are being used today. For freelancers Qyre provides the possibility to have all your work related information in one place, to always be on top of the latest production updates as well as enable you to expose yourself to exciting new work opportunities.
Qyre is founded by a trio who together have over 20 years of experience working in the media production industry, both in Sweden and the U.S. As both freelancers and entrepreneurs, we have first-hand experience of the difficulties the industry is facing and the struggles our former colleagues are dealing with every day. With Qyre we want to add structure, transparency, and traceability to a sometimes opaque and hard-to-navigate business. But perhaps more importantly, we have the goal of creating a sense of community for the freelancers. A community where people look out for each other, share experiences and develop within their profession.
That’s what motivates us to make Qyre the best possible tool for professionals in the media production industry. A tool that allows our former colleagues to work with what they love and to produce fantastic content, without all the tedious admin tasks and unnecessary stress they bring with them.
Balans mellan fritid och arbete
Erbjuder arbete inhouse
Fri tillgång till snacks och annat tilltugg
Frihet i arbetet
Husdjur är tillåtet
Mer än 25 dagars semester
Möjlighet att jobba hemifrån