We are looking for a Product Security Engineer that has worked in the IoT domain for several years.
We believe that you have worked with implementing security processes from idea to deployed products. The embedded systems that you have worked with are preferably Linux based and the cloud solutions/back-end use a multitude of technologies. You have gained most of your knowledge in either academia or work, but you must have work experience of product security.
We believe that you are knowledgeable in both software and hardware security and you can work in a structured way to implement threat modelling, security testing, secure code review, analysis and vulnerability assessment. Hardware security should include; secure boot, preventing side-channel attacks, redesign PCB for production etc.
You should have a software engineer/developer background and be very familiar with software development in embedded Linux using C, Python or C++.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Embedded Linux
- Software development in C, C++ or Python
- Worked with Embedded Linux networking products
- Hands-on experience with git, understanding of git best practices
- Interest in continuous integration and deployment.
- System hardening
- Threat modelling
- Secure code review, analysis and vulnerability assessment
- Security testing, e.g. fuzzing and pen-testing
- Hardware security
- Introducing security into CI/CD
- IoT communication protocols
- Remote management of embedded devices
Education & Experience Necessary For Success:
- Master’s degree or equivalent education
- Work Experience ( 3 years) within Product Security
- Experience in CI/CD using Jenkins or equivalent
- Experience in working according to Agile Principles
- Experience of networking protocols and networking knowledge in general
- Good knowledge in English, written and spoken
|Antal anställda||0-9 anställda|
Passion for Innovation
HiMinds is a professional services company that specialises in software development, software testing and technical leadership in projects that utilize embedded systems, smartphones and the cloud. Our focus is innovation and efficient product development in the field of Internet Of Things (IoT).
Typical applications that we work with:
Business critical systems
Simulation tools for automotive, aviation and communication
We help you bridge the gap between embedded, cloud and mobile devices.