We are helping a customer to build a new team; do you want to be team lead that will be responsible for the hardware development for a global market leader.
You should have a track record of designing high voltage and high current products, motor control with high-speed components. The products reside in a harsh environment with both vibrations, water and high/low temperatures (industrial-grade).
You will participate in developing a new way-of-working and define a
new development process.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience of working from idea to a certified product
- Conduct tech studies to evaluate critical components and vendors
- Conduct pre-studies to minimize risk
- Create block-diagrams, Schematics and PCB Design
- Designed products with the STM32
- Designed products with the NXP's i.MX family
- Very familiar with RF
- Designed products for harsh environments, i.e. industrial-grade products.
- Worked with Industrial communication buses and interfaces
- Hands-on experience of EMC debug and optimization
- Worked with mechanical engineers, familiar with the workflow.
- Designed products with motor driver circuits
- Familiar with production tests of PCBAs, test fixtures/jigs and FCT
- System integration (PCBA mechanical and thermal design considerations)
Education & Experience Necessary For Success
- Master’s degree or equivalent education in electrical engineering
- Fluent in English
- Experience (5 - 10 years) in hardware development (embedded systems)
- Designed products for harsh environments
- Done many board bring-ups
- Proven track record of building teams
- Enjoys mentoring colleagues
|Antal anställda||0-9 anställda|
Passion for Innovation
HiMinds is a professional services company that specialises in software development, software testing and technical leadership in projects that utilize embedded systems, smartphones and the cloud. Our focus is innovation and efficient product development in the field of Internet Of Things (IoT).
Typical applications that we work with:
Business critical systems
Simulation tools for automotive, aviation and communication
We help you bridge the gap between embedded, cloud and mobile devices.