We’re looking for a Senior iOS Developer to join our app team at Tradera. You will work with a passionate team, building our iOS app for hundred of thousands of users in the Nordic region. Our iOS app is a native app written in the latest version of Swift.
You will work in harmony with tech, product management and UX to drive forward the next generation of our user facing app. You will be critical in taking complex problems and creating simple, elegant solutions that elevate a world class app experience.
What you'll do
• Build a cutting edge native iOS app that brings the joy of buying and selling on Sweden's largest circular market.
• Be part of a team that will take full responsibility for Tradera’s iOS app.
• Collaborate with other developers, product management and UX.
• Become a valued member of an autonomous and cross-functional team.
• Ensure that our users’ experience is the very best it can be.
• Link to the Tradera app on App Store->
Who you are:
• 3+ years of experience within this area.
• Have previous experience working with Swift.
• You are experienced with a variety of iOS frameworks.
• You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high quality code.
• You have released at least one app on the App Store or have a project in the works that you can tell us about.
• The app flow contains decent amount of Swedish, but we do welcome non-Swedish speaking applicants.
• You value team success over personal success.
Flexibility to work from home/remotely for the remainder of the year. After that you will be working from our office in central Stockholm. We offer relocation packages if you do not currently live here.
|Typ av företag||Produktbolag|
|Antal anställda||20-49 anställda|
Driving the transition to sustainable shopping
Tradera is one of Sweden’s largest online marketplaces with more than 2 million product listings every day, ranging from fashion and interior design to tech and collectibles. One of five Swedes have a Tradera account and we have around 4.5 million weekly visits and over 100 bids per seconds during peak traffic.
At Tradera you’ll be working together with a group of talented people who love what we do. For us, it’s important that you enjoy coming to work every day, and therefore we try to create a relaxed and none prestige environment for everyone. We also regularly organize workout sessions at the gym, yoga classes, after works and other fun for us to get to know each other better.
Our vision is to drive the transition to sustainable shopping. We are continuously developing our product and the technical platform is the enabler for this. As an organization, we have an ethos to challenge all aspects of the product lifecycle, progressively learning from hypothesis and data driven development.
Avsatt tid för vidareutbildning
Balans mellan fritid och arbete
Möjlighet att jobba hemifrån
Tillgång till dusch