Are you a skilled Java Developer and do you want to fundamentally change how healthcare systems of the future will play a role in healthcare and welfare improvement? Do you enjoy solving extremely challenging information design problems and engineering problems? Do you want to work with complex information systems that have very high requirements to scale?
If so, then we have got a fantastic opportunity for you to become a member of our Business Innovation team. Our mission is to create a new ecosystem to facilitate third-party integrations so that we together with others can innovate to improve healthcare and the end-to-end care chain.
As Senior Java Developer, you will work with a modern development stack comprised of:
- Java & Kotlin
- Spring Boot
- Docker & Kubernetes (OpenShift)
- Reactive Programming Model
- A complex microservice architecture used to form large distributable systems able to offer zero-downtime while dealing with the unprecedented demands of healthcare and welfare data
- A complex data model leveraging a combination of (no)SQL database solutions (Couchbase) and decoupling through an event-based architecture (Kafka)
- Open standards including HL7 FHIR, Snomed CT and openEHR
- Greenfield platform without hard technology constraints
We use technologies and techniques similar to those listed above to provide solutions that fulfil the requirements of a challenging and continuously evolving domain like healthcare. In our team, we are focused on building a next-generation robust, efficient, trustworthy healthcare solution using open standards.
With this development team focusing on building a platform, the responsibility doesn't have a finite end date - continual evolution, improvement, refactoring and later expansion to external development parties will mean the team have a long-term commitment securing Cambio's success with the platform as we take it to new geographies and customers.
As a person you are a humble and responsible team player who loves problem solving. You have a great interest in technology and are passionate about programming. You thrive in team environments but you are also able to take ownership and work independently.
- 3+ years hands-on experience in Java
- Extensive, hands-on experience using relational- or?NoSQL -databases
- Experience of distributed message brokers such as Apache ActiveMQ or Apache Kafka
- Good understanding of service-oriented architectures and performance optimization techniques
- Speaks and writes English fluently
- Degree in Computer Science or related field of study
|Typ av företag||Produktbolag|
|Antal anställda||500-999 anställda|
|Bransch||Vård & Hälsa|
The leading Scandinavian supplier of e-health solutions. Providing smart, reliable and user-friendly IT solutions to improve health care and patient safety!
Cambio is a market-leading supplier with a comprehensive offering for the entire healthcare and care chain. The goal is to offer the most innovative and cohesive solutions for regions and municipalities. We are growing continuously and now have about 700 employees in several countries. Cambio is certified by Great Place To Work and this year we placed in the top 15 list and received the award "Sweden's Best Workplace 2020"!
Balans mellan fritid och arbete
Erbjuder arbete inhouse
Fri tillgång till snacks och annat tilltugg
Mer än 25 dagars semester
Möjlighet att jobba hemifrån
Tillgång till dusch