*Local Stockholm Candidates Only*
At Rocker, technology makes up the core of our business, and we are building it with highly skilled, talented, and ambitious people. To help us continue scaling, Rocker is searching for a Frontend Technical Lead for our team of React Native developers. As Technical Lead, you will lead important projects that have profound impact on the company, be part of making overarching architectural choices for the company, and help guide and mentor our team of talented frontend developers. You will collaborate with our design and product teams to improve our app, identify risks, and lead and inspire your team to reach their goals for building the best financial app on the market.
Being a successful Technical Lead, requires a strong technical foundation, willingness to be accessible for technical guidance, and leading by example. Your strong understanding of the product and product vision enable you to take initiatives with confidence and lead projects to actualization.
What you’ll do:
- Empower team to achieve sprint, project, and quarterly goals
- Work alongside Product Managers and Product Officer to ensure projects are completed to standard and on time
- Work with teams to identify risks and form contingency plans as needed
- Analyze existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and developments
- Oversee testing and fix bugs as required
- Guide and mentor fellow Engineers
- Be transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- 2+ years programming in React Native
- Experience in a similar role a plus
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities
- Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills
|Typ av företag||Start-up Produktbolag|
|Antal anställda||50-99 anställda|
|Bransch||Finans & Försäkring|
Building the worlds best personal finance app
Rocker is building a mobile-only banking experience, and changing the way we think about and interact with our money. Our customer base is growing rapidly with the expansion of Rocker Pay through our partnership with Blocket, and we will continue to grow as we improve our app and add more features to help customers manage their personal finances!
Our backend developers are looking for people with strong interests in building mobile financial products to join our team. You will be part of shaping the engineering culture at Rocker with your unique perspective and expertise. We encourage trying new technology and are always improving the way we work. We have a very dynamic environment, so your comfort with lots of moving pieces is important. Our comfort with learning on the go and desire for continuous improvement are shared values throughout our entire company, especially amongst your fellow engineers.
We are located in Stockholm, and was created by the founders of Lendo, the leading online loan broker service in Europe. Since 2017 Rocker has been available for iOS, Android and desktop users and has raised more than 700 MSEK from investors including Schibsted and LMK.
Balans mellan fritid och arbete
Erbjuder arbete inhouse
Möjlighet att jobba hemifrån
Tillgång till dusch