Dugga is a fast growing EdTech company, passionate about transforming knowledge assessment in education and providing equal opportunities for each individual. Today our platform for digital assessment is used by teachers and students in more than 90 countries globally and we are quickly scaling up. Dugga is a Microsoft Partner and we are extra proud to have been awarded the Microsoft Global Partner of the Year 2020, for delivering innovative solutions to schools.
We are now looking for a talented Test Engineer Professional, to join our growing team in Stockholm.
You have experience of technical development within software products – you must understand the context where good software is built. From previous roles you are used to working with different stakeholders and you know how to package products. You are probably also well familiar with CI/CD.
As a Test Engineer Professional, you will play an important role in helping us to save time and increase our overall quality by continuously improving our procedures. The role also includes for example preparing and executing tests in sprints, system integration tests, supporting non-functional tests and user acceptance tests. The teams work in an agile way and use DevOps. Our use of test automation is increasing, so great if you have previous experience in the area.
With us you get the opportunity to work in a company that grows, where you get opportunities to develop. We value ideas and like to test new things – there are no old structures in the walls. We create the future together!
We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
What you will do:
• Secure that quality assurance related to the product is performed in a structured way
• Define test structures and strategies in cooperation with CDO, Head of Support and Test automation team.
• Set up manual (GUI) test cases and test plans in Azure DevOps.
• Execute tests and report bugs.
• Participate in agile meetings to discuss test approaches with the development teams.
• Help the test automation team with the setup of new test scenarios. Bonus: familiar with ROBOT framework.
• Generate ideas on how to continuously improve Software Quality Standards.
Who you are:
• Certified Test Engineer (ISTQB Foundation/or something similar like TMAP).
• 4+ years of experience in software testing. Primary focus: functional browser testing.
• Basic level experience Programming Languages and frameworks: Django Python, .net, database Postgres/SQL.
• QA engineering: Test methods, Test strategies, Test plan, Manual test cases.
• Experienced working in Agile scrum teams.
• Strong communication skills and experience of coordination and cooperation between development and support teams.
• Bonus: Experience with Test Automation frameworks (such as: Robot framework).
• Bonus: Familiar with back-end testing, Business Driven Development, Build & Deployment pipelines in Azure DevOps.
|Typ av företag||Start-up Produktbolag|
|Antal anställda||20-49 anställda|
|Bransch||AI & Machine learning Analys & Big data Edtech Säkerhet Webb|
Dugga wants to help teachers to improve quality in education for each child through modern technology
Dugga is a fast-growing EdTech company, passionate about transforming knowledge assessment in education and providing equal opportunities for each child. Today our platform for digital assessment is used by teachers and students in more than 90 countries globally and we are quickly scaling up. Dugga is a Microsoft Partner, leveraging the power of Microsoft technologies in our product. We are extra proud to have been recognised as the winner of the Microsoft Education Partner of the Year award 2020, for delivering innovative solutions to schools.
As a developer at Dugga, you will be an integral part of one of our three agile teams of creative and driven developers that delivers a scalable platform for digital exams, used all over the world. Dugga is a high transaction system, with many concurrent users, and a need for high availability. That is a challenge that pushes us to do our best and continuously improve our product and technology choices. We hope that you are up for the challenge and want to create the most user-friendly and reliable digital assessment platform the world has seen!
At Dugga we are passionate about our total solution for digital exams and have an ambitious attitude towards reaching the goals we have set. We value ideas and like to test new things – there are no old structures in the walls. We create the future together! Do you want to be part of our exciting journey?
Avsatt tid för vidareutbildning
Erbjuder arbete inhouse
Möjlighet att jobba hemifrån
Tillgång till dusch